The folks at an Ultrasound Tech School have compiled a list of the
50 Free YouTube Videos to Learn
More About Pregnancy
…in different categories. Check out some of them below.
Learn about how the baby develops during pregnancy, and understand the changes that your body is likely to experience.
- Pregnancy: Weeks 1-4 (Month #1): A helpful video on getting pregnant, and what happens during the first month of pregnancy. You probably won’t even know you’re pregnant during this time!
- Pregnancy: Weeks 5-8 (Month #2): A look at the 2nd month of pregnancy. Also includes some of the symptoms associated with pregnancy.
- Pregnancy Weeks 9-12 (Month #3): Learn about what’s normal for pregnancy during this month. Addresses the size of your baby, and its rapid growth.
- Pregnancy Weeks 13-16 (Month #4): Find out what to expect when it comes to your 2nd trimester, and how your baby develops.
- Pregnancy Weeks 17-20 (Month #5): You’re getting toward the halfway point in your pregnancy, and you can see how your baby should develop — and how your body is changing.
READ MORE About the videos number 6 thru 11 on the list HERE.
These videos address the possible problems that can result during pregnancy, and how you can deal with them.
- Diabetes During Pregnancy: What is Gestational Diabetes?: Learn more about gestational diabetes, and how you you can keep things under control.
- Gestational Hypertension and Preeclampsia: A look at some of issues related to high blood pressure, and how it can affect your pregnancy.
- Toxoplasmosis: A look at how the way you interact with animals can affect your pregnancy.
- High Risk Pregnancy: An overview of some of the high risk issues that can come with pregnancy.
READ MORE About the videos that are videos 16 thru 19 on the list HERE.
Getting proper nutrition during pregnancy is vital for your health — and for the health of your unborn child. Learn more about proper nutrition with these videos.
- Pregnancy Nutrition: A look at nutrition during pregnancy, and how you can eat better during pregnancy.
- Eating Seafood While Pregnant: Get an idea of the issues associated with eating seafood during pregnancy.
- Safe Food for Pregnancy: Here are some safe foods that you can eat during pregnancy, and the best foods to eat for your health — and your baby’s health.
- Pregnancy: Foods to Be Cautious With: Watch out for these foods that might cause problems when eaten in large quantities.
READ MORE About the videos that are number 24 thru 27 on the list HERE.
You can ensure that you remain healthy and strong throughout pregnancy by exercising appropriately. (Some women can’t exercise due to complications.) Here are some videos that can help you enjoy physical activity during pregnancy.
- How to exercise while pregnant: This is a helpful video about how to exercise during pregnancy.
- Pregnancy Tips: How to Exercise During Pregnancy: A look at how to safely exercise during pregnancy.
- Back Pain during Pregnancy: A brief video that can help you do an exercise that can help ease back pain.
READ MORE About the videos 31 thru 35 on the list HERE.
Relieving stress, dealing with emotions, and finding spiritual renewal are often necessary during pregnancy. Here are some things that can help you deal with some of the emotions and stresses that come with pregnancy.
- Emotions and Pregnancy: Addresses some of the emotions you are likely to feel during pregnancy.
- Pregnancy Meditation: Learn how to meditate during pregnancy with a little help from this soothing sound.
- Balance Your Emotions: A helpful look at how you can balance your emotions.
READ MORE about videos number 39 thru 42 on the list HERE.
Just because you have given birth, and the pregnancy is over, it doesn’t mean that you don’t need help and good information. Here are a few videos that can help you with what happens post-pregnancy.
- Postpartum Emotions: Looks at emotions after pregnancy is over.
- Postpartum Depression: What You Need to Know: A look at what you should understand about postpartum depression.
- How to Detect the Sympoms of Postpartum Depression: A look at what indicates postpartum depression.
- Postpartum Depression Prevention: An interesting look at a naturopathic way of preventing postpartum depression. Some parts (eating part of your placenta) are not for the faint of heart, though, and some may not agree with the concepts.
READ MORE about videos 47 thru 50 on the list HERE!