|Teen Mom’s Farrah Abraham and daughter Sophia|
Far more than a subject for an MTV show or platform for the daughter of a former vice presidential candidate, teenage mothering is a very serious topic. The practice of babies having babies can affect the whole family from parent to child and even grandparent. With times getting more difficult, it can be increasingly hard to find the time and/or money to speak with a professional.If struggling with the issue of teen parenting, have a look at these top 50 blogs for teen parents. No matter if you are the teen parent, the parent of a teen parent, or even the grandparent, there is something for you written by everyone from teen mothers to pediatricians.
Top Blogs for Teen Parents by Teens
- I’m a Teenage Mom Abby O’Neill likes to talk about immaturity and being a parent with plenty of it. In the blogging business since 2006, she has loads of posts to share on it. Words of wisdom and recommendations are often given through blog posts.
- Teen Parent TV Because teens would rather watch television than read, there is this blog. Entries come in both written and video form. There are also channels for teen mothers, fathers, and even grandparents.
- Teen Parents Blog Visit here for the official blog of the Capital District YFC’s Teen Parents Team. It features news, updates, prayer requests, and the occasional random thought. Be sure to visit their main site with more.
- Teen Advice Blog Loads of bloggers stop by here to write about many issues surrounding teens. There is also a special section for teen pregnancy that has loads on what to expect. Other categories include health issues, school, family, and more.
- National Teen Pregnancy Get the latest headlines in teen parenting and pregnancy from the Examiner. It gathers all the relevant news from all the contributors to one convenient place. A recent one was on the Freedom Condom.
- Teen Parenting Families.com is a site that has loads of blog entries concerning the family. In this special section, they focus on teen parenting. Recent entries contain a true story of a teen mom and changes in attitudes towards teen pregnancy.
- Teen Diaries This blog is a life guide for young urban women. What guide would be complete without a section on teen parenting? Several bloggers take on the topic as well as many others important to teen girls.
- Teen Mom Blog If you love the MTV show “Teen Mom” and all its spin-offs, click here. The blogger here keeps news updates and details on girls from the show. Links to whole items are often shared.
Top Pregnancy Blogs for Teen Parents
Learn more about the scariest nine months of a mother’s life in these blogs.
- Pregnancy and Childbirth Robin Elise Weiss is a childbirth and postpartum educator, certified doula, doula trainer, and lactation counselor. With eight children of her own, she knows all about pregnancy and childbirth firsthand. Check out her blog for topics such as what to expect during labor, dealing with doctors, and much more.
- Pregnancy Health Examiner Jasmine Jafferali is a maternal, child, and family health educator. Her mission is to teach women to take charge of their health and well-being. With a growing family of her own, she often shares news items of interests as well as expert thoughts.
- Belly Itch JJ is many things, including a leading pregnancy blogger. Her site often gets notoriety for unique entries on pregnancy in the news, expecting celebrities, and much more. She often also shares true stories of mothers to be.
Teen Mom Jenelle Evans & son Jace
Fit Pregnancy All expecting mothers gain weight, but it doesn’t have to be a bad thing by stopping here. Popular articles include the first trimester, product recalls, and pregnancy hunger. Be sure not to miss the many sub-blogs.
- ABC Family Arwen first began this blog years ago as a way to document her conception journey. It is now a family blog that is all about her two little blessings. With a third on the way, it is also a top notch pregnancy blog.
- Pregnant Women and Babies Lily of the Valley is a philosopher by training, counselor, wife, and mother. She often blogs on the spiritual aspects of it all. Popular posts include sinus infections and mastitis.
- Pregnancy Weekly This is an online magazine about pregnancy, baby, and parenting. Part of a site of the same name, they offer quick links such as an A to Z of topics and a baby name finder. You can also use it to customize your very own pregnancy calendar.
- ItsaBelly Melissa Moog thought of this blog when she was searching for a car seat. After doing loads of related research, she decided to share what she has learned with other expectant mothers. The blog is now a leading choice for those overwhelmed with information and needing to make sense of it all.
- Good Pregnancy Guide Pregnancy advice and information on expecting is shared here. In addition to the many guides on pregnancy, you can get tips for after baby as well. The latest news includes saving money and natural pain relief.
- Pregtastic Get loads of radio programs over the web by visiting here. Sunny is both host and producer of this weekly show celebrating the road to motherhood. Get information on topics such as prenatal nutrition and birthing options, or check out the blog for the newest.