3. Kerli‘s “Walking on Air” because you can’t help but feel it and believe it. The video is a wee bit on the creepy side, but it is visually stimulating.
5. TLC‘s “Unpretty” speaks to that person inside of us who so wants to belong and want to be beautiful according to society’s standards. Love it. RIP Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes
6. Kelli Pickler‘s “Don’t You Know You’re Beautiful?” just because…it’s a great song and a wonderful video too.
7. MIKA‘s Big Girl “(You Are Beautiful”) is a skinny skinny man celebrating women with curves.
8. Jill Scott‘s “Golden” has to make you feel great! It is very upbeat and empowering.
10. Finally, my favorite artist in the world, Prince’s ode to “The Most Beautiful Girl in the World” – When he sings it, you believe it.