Since news broke recently about make-up artist Naiyana Garth nabbing hunky bachelor and Thor actor Idris Elba, ladies near and far who had their delusional hopes up of possibly getting him for themselves are settling in to the reality that Elba is soon-to-be a dad and is engaged.
Garth tweeted to a pal on October 8 that she was in the early stages of pregnancy and this week, she and Elba were spotted at a Harper’s Bazaar event in London with a very round bump.
Garth is not the first make-up artist to land with a Hollywood star.
1. Tameka Foster married Usher Raymond briefly starting in 2007 and bore him two sons before the two split in 2009.
2. Jeanine Lobell, creator of Stila cosmetics, is married to ER actor
Anthony Edwards. The two met on the set of Pet Cemetary II in 2002.
3. Naomi Lowde married 90210‘s Jason Priestly in 2005. They met on the set of the show. The couple have two children.
4. Lori Anne Allison was briefly married to Johnny Depp in the 1980s. But it was she who introduced him to Nicholas Cage who convinced Depp to get into acting.
5. Jillian Fink has twins with Grey’s Anatomy actor Patrick Dempsey. The two have been married since 1999.
6. Sheryl Berkoff has been has been married to Rob Lowe since 1991
source: Wikepedia, BellaSugar