If you are racking your brain trying to figure out what to get for your dad, husband or partner this upcoming Father’s Day, here are some gift ideas you can consider putting together or gifting him:
- The Academic: A basket filled with a collection of books and book marks and/or downloads of his favorite titles on Nook, Kindle or Audible.com.
- The Sports Dad: Two tickets to a game or his favorite team’s jersey and cap.
- The Movie Loving Dad: A movie prize pack including theater ticket vouchers, a sample of movies, microwave popcorn and/or candy assembled in a basket.
- The Cigar Loving Dad: A couple of his favorite cigars and/or a cigar holder, engraved with his initials if you still have time to get that done.
- The Jazz Loving Dad: An old jazz album of his that you put in a frame that you can pick up from Target or Walmart and/or tickets to a local jazz performance or club
- The Outdoorsy Dad: A collection of common accessories items he needs for a day out hiking, or bike riding or kayaking that has gotten worn down and need replacing. Assemble a few items of each with some sporting magazines in a basket.
- The Businessman Dad: Cuff links, suspenders, a tie tack and/or the traditional tie would be perfect. Anything that can be quickly monogrammed is a plus.
- The Nascar loving dad: A poster, cap and other car accessories featuring the logos of his favorite driver
- The Hipster dad: A coffee mug with a Starbucks gift card and an iTunes gift card (and or a music mix on a jump drive or CD of his favorite songs)
- The Wine Loving dad: A basket with an assortment of his favorite wines, a pack of gourmet crackers, a wedge of aged cheese and a wine bottle opener