Last year, make up artist Naiyana Garth gave birth to her first child, a son, with actor Idris Elba, a former client of hers. The two aren’t married yet, but Elba did tell one news outlet that the two are engaged. The British-native is not the first make up artist to land a celebrity. Here are 6 others:
2. Tameka Foster married Usher Raymond briefly starting in 2007 and bore him two sons before the two split in 2009.
3. Jeanine Lobell, creator of Stila cosmetics, is married to ER actor Anthony Edwards. The two met on the set of Pet Cemetary II in 2002.
4. Naomi Lowde married 90210‘s Jason Priestly in 2005. They met on the set of the show. The couple have two children.
5. Lori Anne Allison was briefly married to Johnny Depp in the 1980s. But it was she who introduced him to Nicholas Cage who convinced Depp to get into acting.
6. Jillian Fink has twins with Grey’s Anatomy actor Patrick Dempsey. The two have been married since 1999.
7. Sheryl Berkoff has been has been married to Rob Lowe since 1991.
source: Wikepedia, BellaSugar