In case you didn’t know beets are the trending superfood item that many are trying to incorporate in their diet for all the various nutrient value and other reasons. The culinary world too is experimenting with different dishes and chefs are adding beet-focused items to their menus and recipes.
You too can get in on it if you want to be trendy while eating healthy and sweet yet earthy nature of beets make them amenable to be blended in many of your favorite dishes that exist already.
Here are 8 Ways to Use Beets Courtey of Terra’s Kitchen:
…. here is the recipe for Terra’s Kitchen Dark Chocolate Brownies
- 8 tbsp. unsalted butter, room temperature plus more for buttering baking dish
- 6 oz. bittersweet chocolate, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 6 oz. cooked peeled whole beets from an 8.8 oz. package (about 2 medium beets), chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. fine salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Butter an 8×8-inch baking dish and line the bottom with parchment paper (remember to butter the top of the parchment too).
- Melt butter with chocolate in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is smooth.
- Remove bowl from heat and whisk in sugars. Whisk in eggs one at a time until each is thoroughly incorporated. Stir in beets, vanilla and salt. Add flour and stir until just combined.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish and bake in middle of oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until just set. Let cool on a rack. Cut into 9 squares. Enjoy!