Today is Free Shipping Day! If you haven’t already purchased your gifts for Christmas, there is a list of over 1,000 online merchants including major merchants and brands like Target, Sports Authority, The Children’s Place, Nordstrom, JC Penny, Saks Fifth Avenue, UGG, Coach, and more that will ship for FREE if you order today! Click HERE to get easy access to all the merchants.
If you’re thinking of Toys, back in September, Parents magazine released its Best 100 Toys for 2015 list! It was a wonderful list of toys curated based on tests and industry trends and divided by Infant, Toddler, Pre-school and School-aged toys.
Access Parents.com’s assessment of why these toys made the list HERE!
Out of these 100, here are my Top 12 picks and Why!
1. View-Master Virtual Reality Starter Pack
From Mattel-Very cool because it reminds me of the View Master from my childhood only this one has been updated and reloaded. It’s now a virtual reality master and instead of the same 10 images you see over and over again until your pops buys you a new pack, you download an app, drop in your smartphone and get taken away to a new universe! Very cool! It retails for $29.99 but is available at Amazon.com today for Price: $22.49
2. Haba’s Croco Kuno Crawling Tunnel by HABA –I like that it stimulates the imagination and combines physical activity and play with creative play. It retails for $70.00 but is available at Amazon.com for $66.49
3. GoldieBlox Craft-struction Box From GoldieBlox – Boys, traditionally, are guided to excel in Tech, Math, Engineering and Science and many toys cater to boys excelling in STEM from a very young age because Legos and other toys that encourage analytical and logical skills essential for learning to code and excel in math are tailored to boys. Enter GoldieBlox on the scene a few years back and you’ve got a new generation of toys aimed to getting girls into the Odyssey of the Mind type of creation. It retails for $39.99 but is virtually impossible to find! Good luck getting your hands on one!
4. Fisher-Price Spinnyos Giant Yo-ller Coaster From Fisher-Price -Speaking of Odyssey of the Mind, Fisher Price’s Yo-ller coaster encourages pre-schoolers to explore cause and effect with this awesome colorful gadget toy! It sells for $49.99 retail but is available at Amazon for $39.98 today and ships FREE!
5. Frozen Glitter Convertible Ice Skates – How cool are roller ice blades that convert to roller blades? So awesome that your little Frozen fan can use these colorful personalized ice blades in the winter and get to use them in the Spring and Summer months too. Nice. They retail for about $77.
6. Minecraft Stop-Motion Animation Studio -I love stop-motion animation! And my kids love Minecraft! What a cool way to combine a love of Minecraft and video making. It’s perfect for nurturing your budding filmmaker. I have a couple in my household. It retails for $54.00.
7. Klutz Finger Knitting Craft Kit From Klutz – When my daughter was in the first grade, her teacher taught her how to finger knit and from that day forth, our home was filled with her knitted creations. This kit from Klutz would be great to continue that love and passion of hers. It lists for $21.99 but sells for less than half that at Amazon.com at $10.67.
8. Transformers Robots in Disguise Super Bumblebee Figure From Transformers -Bumble Bee is one of my fave Transformer and so of course I’d love to play with a giant sized version if I were a kid! It’s selling for 65.92 at Amazon.com.
9. Educational Insights Design & Drill BrightWorks – I loved the Light Brite design boards I grew up with so Educational Insights award-winning design toy is perfect for your little designer to use the power drill to create cool designs with color and lights. It sells for about $33.00.
10. LEGO Classic Large Creative Brick Box – You can never have too many legos and with this box, you’re little Lego builder is set up for months of building fun. Nice. It lists for $59.99 but sells for $56.99 on Amazon.com now.
11. LeapFrog Number Lovin’ Oven – What a super cute way to nurture your future Foodie. ha! I love LeapFrog educational toys and this addition is a gem. It lists for $24.99 but is available for $23.99 today.
12. Fisher-Price Bright Beats Dance & Move BeatBo – It’s one of those must-have toys I hear that loads of toddlers and their parents hunting down. It’s colorful and is a learning toy and you can’t go wrong with Fisher Price. It’s still available at $39.99 at Amazon.com and ships today for FREE!.
Here are all 100 Toys on the Parents Best Toys of 2015 list :
Birth to 12 Months:
- Fisher-Price Dance & Move BeatBo, $40 at Fisher-Price.com
- Yookidoo Gymotion Robo Playland, $70 at Amazon.com
- Playskool Fold ‘n Go Busy Elephant, $25 at HasbroToyshop.com
- Estella Baby Security Blanket, $30 at Estella-NYC.com
- Skip-Hop Explore & More Rocking Owl Stacker, $16 at SkipHop.com
- Chewbeads Baby Gramercy Stroller Toy, $15 at Chewbeads.com
- Tiny Love Rock & Ball, $15 at Amazon.com
- Little Tikes Lil’ Ocean Explorers 1-in-1 Adventure Course, $80 at LittleTikes.com
- Playskool Play All Day Elmo, $60 at HasbroToys.com
- Chicco Fit & Fun Mini Golf, $25 at ChiccoShop.com
- Haba Croco Kuno Dragon Crawling Tunnel, $70 at HabaUSA.com
- LeapFrog Number Lovin’ Oven, $25 at ToysRUs.com
- Tomy Push Me Pull Me Puppy, $30 at Amazon.com
- VTech Sit-to-Stand Ultimate Alphabet Train, $50 at VTechKids.com
- Jakks Pacific Hulk Smash, $70 at Walmart.com
- Spin Master Bunchems, $25 at ToysRUs.com
- Fisher-Price Spinnyos Giant Yo-ller Coaster, $50 at ToysRUs.com
- Mattel Barbie Color, Cut, and Curl Deluxe Styling Head, $30 at Kmart.com
- LeapFrog Epic Kids’ Tablet, $140 at BestBuy.com
- Lego Classic Large Creative Brick Box, $60 at Lego.com
- Doc McStuffins Pet Vet Checkup Center, $80 at ToysRUs.com
- Crayola Color Wonder Light-Up Stamper, $25 at Crayola.com
- International Playthings Buddy’s Balloon Launch, $20 at intplay.com
- Spin Master Paw Patrol Patroller, $60 at Target.com
- Hasbro Jurassic World Chomping Velociraptor Head, $20 at HasbroToyshop.com
- Educational Insights Design & Drill BrightWorks, $40 at Amazon.com
- Hasbro FurReal Friends StarLily, My Magical Unicorn, $120 at HasbroToyshop.com
Ages 5 and Up:
- Gerd Hahn’s Worry Eaters, starting at $16 at HaywireGroup.com
- Uncle Milton T-Rexcavator, $20 at Unclemilton.com
- Zing Firetek Zeon Bow, $15 at Walmart.com
- Jakks Pacific Aladdin Magic Genie Lamp, $17 at Target.com
- Hasbro Super Bumblebee, $50 at HasbroToyshop.com
- Spin Master Zoomer Kitty, $100 at ToysRUs.com
- Smak-a-Ball, $24 at FatBrainToys.com
- Disney Playmation Marvel Avengers, $120 at DisneyStore.com
- Lakeshore Learning My First Weaving Loom, $30 at LakeshoreLearning.com
- PlayWheels Frozen Convertible Ice Skates, $50 at ToysRUs.com
- GoldieBlox Craft-struction Box, $40 at Goldieblox.com
- Mattel View-Master, $30 at Target.com
- Crayola Color Alive Action Coloring Pages, $6 at Crayola.com
- American Girl Truly Me, $115 at AmericanGirl.com
- WowWee MiPosaur, $120 at Target.com
- Anki Overdrive Starter Kit, $150 at Anki.com
- Mattel Minecraft Stop-Motion Movie Creator, $33 at MattelShop.com
- Klutz Finger Knitting, $22 at Klutz.com
- Educational Insights Read My List! Game, $15 at Amazon.com
- Yomega Kendama Pro, $20 at Yomega.com