To soothe your pain of having to fork up all that money to Uncle Sam, some enterprising companies are inviting in tax payers to come in for some freebies and cheapies! First national offers, then some ones local to Bellyitch’s headquarters, the Washington, DC metropolitan area!
- April 18, stop by a participating Great American Cookies and get a free original chocolate chip cookie while supplies last. No purchase necessary.
- Kona Ice – Kona Ice will have their trucks parked outside post offices, tax preperation centers, and businesses all over the country on April 18 to give you some sweet relief to your Tax Day woes. Search to see where a Kona Ice truck is near you
- Tony Roma’s – All members of the Email Club at Tony Roma’s will get a free dessert coupon emailed to them on April 17 that they can use through April 29 for a free Red Velvet Cake. You can sign up for Tony Roma’s Email Club from their website with the Join Our Email Club link at the top of the page. You can sign up for Tony Roma’s Email Club from their website with the Join Our Email Club link at the top of the page.
- National Parks – Besides being tax day, it’s also the first day of National Parks Week which means that you can get into any of the nation’s national parks for free.
- April 18, participating Boston Market locations are offering a Tax Day Special while supplies last: A Half Chicken Individual Meal with two sides and cornbread, plus a regular fountain drink and a cookie, for $10.40.
- April 18, get free chips and queso with any purchase at California Tortilla. Just say the secret password: Tax Man.
- Pei Wei offers $5 off a $20 or more purchase, either dine in or take out, through April 18. Show this tweet to redeem the tax break.
- Buca di Beppo wants to give you a “tax break” with a coupon good for 18 percent off your purchase through April 18.
- Through April 18, order online from Noodles & Company and get $4 off any $10 purchase using the code TAXDAY. And on April 18, you can bring your child in to get a free kids meal when you buy any regular entree.
- On April 18, sing your favorite song on stage at the Hard Rock Cafe get a free Legendary Burger. No purchase is necessary, but you have to sign up to sing.
- Staples -Stop into a Staples to shred up to 5 pounds of paper absolutely freeThis offer is valid on April 18, 2016, at your local Staples store.
- April 18-22, enjoy a free HydroMassage at a Planet Fitness or other location near you.
- Until April 24, Logan’s Roadhouse is offering some tax relief. Subscribe to their email club and get an offer good for a free appetizer when you buy any adult entree.
DC Area Specific:
- Station 4 is recognizing Tax Day with Fixed Priced $20.16 Menu on April 18th : three courses including Fat Tax Tacos, IRS Salad, H&R Pasta and Taxpayers Lava Cake.
- On April 15, Mad Fox Brewpub, in Falls Church, is offering $10.40 growler fills on select beers from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- On April 15, the Grilled Oyster Company‘s Potomac location offers several Tax Day deals. Select Port City Brewing Co. bottles are $4, and if you buy two you’ll get a free Port City pint glass. Select oysters are 15 for $15.
- April 15, the 14K restaurant inside the Hamilton hotel will cover the cost of sales tax on all food and drink purchases.
- On April 15, you can get 15 percent off your total order at both Teriyaki Madness in Fairfax, and Rita’s of Fairfax. Just mention this Facebook post.
- From April 15 through April 18, get a Big Bagel Bundle (13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese) for $10.40 at Bruegger’s Bagels with a coupon.
- From April 15 to 18, take a tax break with $5 off $20. Show this tweet to cashier to redeem.
- On April 17 and 18, participating Bananas Smoothies & Frozen Yogurt locations are giving all Certified Public Accountants a free smoothie while supplies last. Just show your license.
- April 18, all area Pete’s New Haven Style APizza locations are offering a second slice of pizza free with the purchase of one, all day.
- On April 18, Del Campo will offer tax-free drinks at the bar until close.
- On April 18, Trummer’s On Main, in Clifton, Virginia, is offering half off oysters and sparkling wine for lunch and dinner.
- April 18, the McCormick & Schmick‘s locations on K Street in D.C. and at National Harbor will offer all day happy hour.
- April 18, enjoy half off all alcoholic beverages all day at BLT Steak in D.C.
- April 18, World of Beer taverns in Maryland are offering a free select draught to every guest who comes in. At its Virginia locations, beer lovers will get $5 off their check in lieu of a free beer.
FREE Fertility 100 ebook. Hunting for Top Maternity or Kids Brands? Our Bellyitch 100 is the free resource for you. Baby Shower Shopping? Check out out Top Picks on Amazon or our Gift Guides.