|Emily Deschanel got criticized for remaining vegan while pregnant|
- The Kind Life
- Our Vegan Pregnancy
- Being Pregnant
- Kid Tested, Fire Fighter Approved
- Vegan Pregnancy Survival Guide by Sayward Rebhal
- The Everything Vegan Pregnancy Book by Reed Mangels
- Disease-Proof Your Child by Joel Fuhrman
- Skinny Bitch Bun in the Oven by Rory Freedman
- Creating Healthy Children by Karen Ranzi
- Feeding Baby Green by Alan Greene
|Emily Deschanel is having a vegan pregnancy|
|Alicia Silverstone had a
People also questioned Alicia Silverstone’s choice to maintain a vegan diet while pregnant. Silverston used the Physician’s Committee For Responsible Medicine site as a reference for her diet to make sure that she and her baby were getting all the necessary vitamins and nutrients.
Some say vegan mothers endanger their child when they opt for purely green foods. These foods may be high in anti-oxidants, but lack essential vitamins and minerals. Combining foods allows your child to grow adequately. If you can keep this in mind, you will have a healthy pregnancy.
Tricia Stevens contributes advice for women trying to get pregnant – such as ovulation calendars, infertility advice, and options for couples. Infertility affects 1 out of every 10 couples according to WebMD, it is more common than people think.