The two just launched a new website together and started an official Facebook page. The site covers “everything from tips on living and healthy balanced lifestyle to giveaways to insights on love, marriage, sisterhood, motherhood, style and home décor,” People reports in its interview with the sisters.
She’s selling the final product, a dual set, for $15.95 exclusively on her website. That’s what I’m talking about. Cut out the middle man. She looks great and so do the DVDs.
Check out the video about the pitch:
|Tia Mowry arrives at the Wendy Williams show studio in NY on May 15 with son Cree|
|Cutting up with Tia Mowry during a brief presser during a book signing|
It was so refreshing to hear a star be open and honest for once about their weight loss, and now we know so many actresses succumb to the pressure to have surgical assistance. It’s sad that they lie to the public and fool other women into thinking they did it the natural way. It sets up other new moms to fail trying to replicate stars’ successes.
It bothers me when you see people kind of putting down moms who has just had a baby. Give this woman a break. She’s been carrying a child for 10 months. She just delivered a baby. It’s like have a little bit of sympathy. I like moms who take their time to lose their weight because to me it shows that you were focusing on being a hands on mom rather than being a gym rat. I’m sure there are some moms that do both which is great and they’d use their baby’s to work out. Not every mom is going to look like that. What I was surprised is that it’s still taking a long time for my belly to go down. We live in such a society that glorifies moms who are on the beach in a bikini three months after having a baby. That’s not normal to the norm.
I did it the right way.
|Tia Mowry at the 43rd NAACP Image Awards held at on February 17, 2012|
- She’d love to write another book for moms soon.
- She’s thinking about having a baby after a year or so.
- Her husband actor Cory Hardrict will join the film project, Lovelace, starring James Franco, Amanda Seyfried, Demi Moore & Sharon Stone
- Her secret to being happy and successful is doing what you love to do, “ I never think I’ve made it” or reached the pinnacle of success because that way I’m constantly trying to do my best.
- On what makes her relationship with husband work: “We are very honest with each other, dedicated to each other and we forgive.” No matter if it’s your best friend, mom, you always say things that we don’t mean and hurt but forgiving saves relationships.
- She learned about the fact that she and The Game producers wouldn’t be able to broker a deal on her contract for season 6 directly from executive producer and show creator Mara Brok Akil
- She will be starring opposite another current and frequent member of the Bellyitch Bumpwatch club, Tori Spelling, in an ABC Family tele-musical movie slated for a Christmas release, Mistle-Tones.
Stay tuned for a follow up post and photos from the Baby Bash and Bling traveling lifestyle expo.