People who give their babies names that are later picked by celebs are smacking their foreheads!
A recent study of 2,000 parents found one in five began to dislike their choice after the name rose in popularity, while almost one in ten were annoyed after a celebrity chose the same name for their toddler.
SJ Strum, baby names expert from ChannelMum.com, who carried out the study, said: “Picking your baby name is one of the most important parts of becoming a parent – and it’s also something which everyone from friends and family to total strangers has an opinion on.
“Celebrity trends mean there are an ever-growing list of baby names to choose from, but this also means more opportunities to choose a name which you, or your child, then learn to loathe.”
According to the British website, here are some of the names celebrities have given their children which regular parents now despise:
2. Harper (David and Victoria Beckham)
3. Shiloh (Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie)
4. Mason (Kourtney Kardashian)
5. Penelope (Kourtney Kardashian)
6. Eric (Simon Cowell)
7. Luna (John Legend and Chrissy Teigen)
8. Willow (Pink)
9. Miles (John Legend and Chrissy Teigen)
10. Louis (Prince William and Kate Middleton)
11. George (Prince William and Kate Middleton)
12. Charlotte (Prince William and Kate Middleton)