There is no article of clothing a pregnant woman loves more than her Yoga or Pilates pants. It quickly becomes a staple and often worn item in a woman’s wardrobe from the moment her tiny bump starts to outgrow her regular pants and jeans. Some women find themselves even going through several pairs of pants by the time they ultimately deliver their babies. There are so many reasons women love their Yoga pants. Here are ten of them:
7. It can fit easily under a casual top and worn with ballet flats or boots…
|Hilary Duff does maternity casual|
6. It can fit over a nicer dressier top and worn with heels or maryjanes or accessorized with a nice blazer or scarf.
|Elizabeth Berkley dressed up her yoga pants while out lunching|
5. It has multifunctional uses and is versatile.
4. If you stick with black, navy or dark gray, it doesn’t make our expanding hips look that big.
3. You can totally just go to bed in it at the end of the day if you have no energy left to take them off at the end of the day. They could double as PJs!
2. You can usually find a pair at all price points and affordable level.
These Bella pants are just $17!
But if you are serious about your yoga wear, you can splurge and get these bootcut organic Gaiam pants for $68!
1. And you can use them to actually do Yoga! This set sells for about 50 bucks!