Last week, Facebook and Instagram were down last week for an entire day…then when it came back, the College Admissions cheating scandal took over our news feeds and…
Isn’t it great that today is the first day of Spring?!?
You deserve some good news, and some more good news in the form of past posts you might have missed:
- First, excellent news for future expecting moms! Researchers are developing a test to help moms-to-be test at home if they have preeclampsia!
- Also, last week, we heard bout the demise of yet another mall staple retail clothing store, H&M, which is closing up dozens of store nationwide. Gasp! Here is why I’ll miss it.
- Coming to the end of Tex Season and if you’ve vowing to reign in your spending and save for a home, vacay, or biz or “just because”, I’ve got 21 apps to share that can help you get your financial house in Order for the New Year this tax season and beyond.
- And for those of you keeping up with expecting celebrities, check out this post about who is delivering a baby this year.
- Looking for your next stroller? Want a fancy one?! I’ve got your number! LOOK!
- Prepping the nursery? Here are tips on how to create a calming nursery.
- For my fashionistas, check out what all the stylish expecting Instagrammers are rocking and how to get away with the Neon trend sensibly this season. You can do it! It’s easy!
- And just for fun, the names of the naughtiest boys and girls names are out. See if your name or a name you planned to give your future child is on it!
- Robo calls and nonstop annoying unsolicited marketing calls are a pain in the butt! I’ve been able to get rid of Robo callsusing this app that has been a lifesaver! Learn how it worked for me!
- If you’ve Marie Kondo your life recently, consider selling some of that stuff you’ve just decluttered at DeCluttr.
- Use Billshark to negotiate lower prices on your monthly bills to save you time, money and hassle. The company claims an 85% success rate negotiating bills for Cable TV, Wireless Phone, Satellite TV, Internet Access, Satellite Radio, and Home Security. The larger and older the bill, the more money they can save you, especially on your cable and tv bills!