Just because the temperature has dipped and there may be fallen leaves or in some parts of the country snow on the ground doesn’t mean you need to be stuck indoors this weekend. If you plan to venture out to go shopping, run errands, catch a movie or simply schlep your children to activities, you can still do it in style, mamas and mamas-to-be.
Here are my picks for weekend outings:
- You do not want to be all stifled and confined to a heavy coat. So, instead, layer, layer, layer. Start with a long sleeve jersey top (or maternity top), layer a second one over that or add a thick but not so chunky sweater.
- Loop an infinity sweater around your neck like J. Crew’s Cashmere infinty scarf in a neutral tone. ($208)
- Then, skip the wool coat and instead top it with a vest like Tart Maternity “Aislin” vest ($119).
- To stay chic and current, carry a tote for all your stuff in black but with a whimsical or fun image emblazoned on it. I love Juicy Couture’s Lion Scream Tote ($128).
- Keep your heat inside your body and on your head by topping your dome with a fashionable wool hat like the Leith Knit Slouch beanie ($28).
- Accessorize your look with edgy bangles. Ashley Pittman‘s new set of 5 Shaba Bangles in Dark horn ($545) are rocking my world right now. Loves!
There you have it. Have a fab weekend, mamas!
And the individual looks:
And because those items are sold out…