- Williams-Sonoma Personalized Kids’ Apron – ($20)
- Personalized Hobby Tumblers ($36+)
- Set of 5 personalized monogram socks ($50)
- Personalized children’s gift book ($35)
- Personalized Starbucks tumblrs ($8+)
- Personalized make up bag ($14)
- Personalized crayons ($13)
- Personalized name necklaces ($32)
- Personalized face socks ($21)
- Personalized bracelet ($32)
- Personalized water bottle ($20)
- Personalized wine glass ($12)
With trends that come and go, it can be hard to shop for that person on your list, teen or tween who is in tune with what’s hot, on-the-horizon or trending. To ease the burden and pain, we interviewed some teens, did some independent research and came up with a list of some of the hottest on-trend items that a lot of your teens are craving or into this year.
Whether you purchase these particular items or use them as a source for inspiration, you cannot go wrong by nabbing one of these must-haves and checking them off the list!
- KENDALL + KYLIE Isla Slide ($53) (down from $125)
- Personalized water bottle ($20)
- Graphic sweatshirt by Shein ($12+)
- Echo Fuzzy Cable-Knit Pom Pom Hat ($22)
- Personalized laptop sleeve ($35.90)
- Luckies of London Smartphone Projector ($24.59)
- Forever 21 Faux Leather Double-Buckle Hip Belt ($9.90)
- La Crosse Technology Color Mood Light Alarm Clock with Nature Sounds ($27.95)
- Photive M90 Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker ($49.95)
- Fuji film Instant Film Camera mini ($49.9+)
- Doc Marten Boots ($69+)
- Ulta Brilliantly Beautiful Makeup Collection ($19.99)
- GeoSpace Original LED Ski Scooter: Fold-up Snowboard Kick-Scooter for Use on Snow and Grass ($44.99)
- Bari LynnGirls’ Quilted Metallic Faux-Leather Backpack ($65.00)
- Juniors’ Peace Hooded PJs ($34.99)
image header source: Freckled LifeOver 9 million people have enjoyed Bellyitch's Award-winning Celeb "bumpwatch" pregnancy and parenting blog. Trying to Conceive? Download our FREE Fertility 100 ebook. Hunting for Top Maternity or Kids Brands? Our Bellyitch 100 is the free resource for you. Baby Shower Shopping? Check out out Top Picks on Amazon or our Gift Guides.
The holiday gift giving season is upon us and alas, many parents, Godparents, aunts, uncles and friends maybe searching for non-toy gifts to give to children that have educational value. Never fear, for this year’s Bellyitch gift guide, I am including some sources and ideas for plenty non-toy gifts for kids starting with this list of curated books for children who have expressed an interest in writing. I must admit, I am partial because my daughter loves to write and I am inspired by the late great Stan Lee who passed away this week to get her reading more.
In this list, your reader will be able to study the writing style of authors and from reading them, come to understand how each writer holds the reader’s attention. It should help a budding young writer in your life hone his or her own skills.
If you like this list, put together by Epic!, you can get a book subscription for $7.99 per month from epic! and get access to 1,000s of books each month to read and return at your reader’s leisure. It’s a cost saving alternative to buying all of these books outright.
But if you would like to build a dictionary, you can click below to purchase them as a gift or check out at your local library for FREE!
4. Creepy But Cool: Bats Kids love Bats! Bats have always been mysterious and they have always scared people.
5. No Dragons for Tea: Fire Safety for Kids (and Dragons) Learn all about fire safety with the help of a girl and her dragon friend. ($7.95)
13. Can I Bring My Pterodactyl to School, Ms. Johnson? A boy asks his teacher if he can bring his pterodactyl to school, imagining all the ways it could help him and his class. ($7.95)