This fall, if you aspire to look chic, trendy and stylish like some of our past Bellyitch Bumpwatch celebs, here are some tips to help you along.
1. Stick with basic solids. Black, White, Steel Gray, Red, Maroon, Pink, Beige are your go tos
2. Layer, layer, layer. You will be in various stages of feeling warm or cold anyway, so don’t put on too heavy clothes. Rather, start with a maternity tank, add a thin longsleeve jersey top over that, then top it with a sweater or blazer. Tights are good under skirts too.
3. Accessories are your friend. Update or make trendy any basic style palette by adding whimsical scarves in fun patterns like leopard print or pucci to add a spark of color to your look. Malin Akerman above does it well while shopping.
4. Big bag. Will Travel. Carry a tote for several reasons. Not only because they can fit a lot of your junk but also, a tote in a structure style is a great fall look.
5. Oh what a Booty! Go with booties in low heel styles to give you a little lift but help you stay stylish. The ones Kristin Cavallari, Gwen Stefani and Kim Kardashian are wearing in the graphic above are great funky options.
6. It’s a Wrap. Finally, instead of a thick overcoat or jacket, get a warm pashmina or other oversized scarf to drape over your look. It will polish it off perfectly!
Good luck styling ladies!