Boy do the Kardashians know how to do business. I know I’m late to the party but I just discovered that the family sells kids clothing! Whoa mama! The cool part is that the clothes are hip and chic, with a bit of edge to them but not too adult.
The line actually started back in 2014! (where have I been?) and they are inspired by the children in the family: Kourtney and Scott Disick’s three children 7- year old Mason, 4-year old Penelope and 2-year old Reign; and Kim’s 3-year old daughter North; and I suppose now her
The girls collection come in sizes newborn to 5T and include frilly tulle, faux fur, leopard prints and shiny gold leggins the boys run from newborn to 24 months and feature baggy sweat pants, sleeveless hoodies, camo sweatshirts and suspender pants, signature of Mason.
The line is sold at Babies R Us, Nordstroms, Lord & Taylor and other retailers nationwide and the price ranges from $20 to $40 which is a great moderate price point but if you look around the web, you can find them at discount stores for less.
I did some digging and here is what I found of my fave items from this collection all ON SALE!
- A super cute sleeveless cream party dress for a baby up to 6-years old that comes with a sequinned top fitted to the waist and an adorable tulle skirt which is perfect for a portrait, a formal outing or visit to friends. It’s on sale now at Off 5th Avenue for just $26.99.
- I think the floral jumpsuit is something Kourtney would wear and so this is cute little mini me jumper for her daughter. It’s down from $37 to $22 at Alex and Alexa.
- The gold belted romper with cubic print is a great summer play version of the jumpsuit and it’s on sale now for $14.99 at discount outletters 6pm.
- I love the faux suede side panels on their Pointi leggings for girls. It too is down to $16.99 at 6pm.
- Perfect for weekend outings, cruising at the mall, play dates are these pants with the edgy ribbed side panels. So fly! They’re $17 right now at Alex and Alexa.
- I love Ye and his style so I definitely saw him when I peeped this camo-inspired sweater. It’s a decent $19.99 at 6pm right now.
- I know that it is winter in many parts of the states but I would definitely grab up this past season striped baby shorts for $$7.20 at Lord & Taylor and stock up for Spring!
- These pants with suspenders just scream Mason Disick. That little boy had so much style and sophistication when he wore such smart clothing. The pants and suspenders go for $29.99 at Off 5th for 2T-4T. And the infant version thru 24 months is $22.19 at Lord & Taylor. Not bad !
- I’m not sure when they released this baby girl black mesh dress but I think it is the cutest thing. And Lord & Taylor is selling it for just $9.99, down from $33! That’s a steal and won’t last long, I’m certain!
- The asymmetric black zipped coverall in that muted purple is to die for and it’s down as well at Off 5th for $26.99 from $36.99.
- I love the sporty look to the hooded sleeveless top. Zappos has it for $24.99
- Finally, I cannot get enough of the harem pants for infants they sell! Love! It too is on sale, I guess, for $17.49 at Nordstrom half off!
If you’re interested in picking up any of these items, I suggest you do so fast because often times right after I post about clothing on sale at various sites, they sell out pretty quickly and Lord knows when they’ll be restocked and if they’ll be priced that low again! Good luck and happy shopping!