If you are grilling for Memorial Day next week and need some grilling tips, you’ve come to the right place. Here are 10 of our fave tips we spotted from various sources and around the web and assembled into top 15 tips:
12 ounces rotini pasta
1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into strips
1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
4 roma (plum) tomato, diced
1/4 cup Italian-style salad dressing
12 hard boiled egg, cooled and peeled
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 teaspoon dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 pinch sugar
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1/2 teaspoon paprika, for garnish
1. Slice the eggs in half from top to bottom. Scoop the yolks into a medium mixing bowl and lay the whites aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, cayenne pepper and sugar using a fork; stir to thoroughly combine.
3. Place the yolk mixture into a zip-top plastic bag and cut a small hole at one of the corners. Pipe the mixture into each of the white halves.
4. For the boat sails, cut each bell pepper into 1-inch wide strips. Cut each strip into 1-inch squares and slice each square diagonally to make a triangle. Stick each sail upright into yolk mixture and sprinkle with paprika.
5. Chill for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator before serving.
1 (8 ounce) package uncooked elbow macaroni
3/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
1/4 cup green onions, sliced
2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
Flag Cup Cakes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 12-cup standard muffin tin with paper liners.
Into a medium bowl, sift together cocoa, flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each, then beat in vanilla. With mixer on low speed, add flour mixture in two batches, alternating with sour cream and beginning and ending with flour.
Pour batter into cups, filling each 3/4 full. Bake until a toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
Cool in pan 5 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, then spread with Easy White Icing using a table knife or small offset spatula. Decorate with sprinkles, if desired.
Decorate patriotic cupcakes in July with stars piped in blue buttercream and stripes cut from red licorice laces.
This Memorial Day, many people choose to celebrate the day off by heading to cook-outs, barbecues, pool parties, picnics, fesitivals and beach outings. If you are a mom, new, veteran or expecting trying to figure out last-minute what to wear, we’ve assembled some style looks to inspire you as you plan your outfits.
For that All WHITE PARTY…
MATERNITY STYLING POOL SIDE
RETRO VINTAGE STYLE…
VINTAGE CHIC-HIGH WAIST FOR MOMS….
RESORT LOUNGE MATERNITY….