Teens are a daunting demographic to buy for. They’re often the first people clued into the newest products and cultural phenomena that you’re probably not as aware of — but they also don’t have the deep pockets to get everything they want for themselves. Thankfully, that leaves plenty of opportunities open for you.
Teenage girls are notoriously hard to shop for — and picking the right gift for them might be even harder now than ever before, thanks to trends that shift at lightning speed and the influence of social-media stars who most people of legal drinking age have never heard of.
With trends that come and go, it can be hard to shop for that person on your list, teen or tween who is in tune with what’s hot, on-the-horizon or trending. To ease the burden and pain, we interviewed some teens, did some independent research and came up with a list of some of the hottest on-trend items that a lot of your teens are craving or into this year.
Whether you purchase these particular items or use them as a source for inspiration, you cannot go wrong by nabbing one of these must-haves and checking them off the list!
- KENDALL + KYLIE Isla Slide ($53) (down from $125)
- Personalized water bottle ($20)
- Graphic sweatshirt by Shein ($12+)
- Echo Fuzzy Cable-Knit Pom Pom Hat ($22)
- Personalized laptop sleeve ($35.90)
- Luckies of London Smartphone Projector ($24.59)
- Forever 21 Faux Leather Double-Buckle Hip Belt ($9.90)
- La Crosse Technology Color Mood Light Alarm Clock with Nature Sounds ($27.95)
- Photive M90 Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker ($49.95)
- Fuji film Instant Film Camera mini ($49.9+)
- Doc Marten Boots ($69+)
- Ulta Brilliantly Beautiful Makeup Collection ($19.99)
- GeoSpace Original LED Ski Scooter: Fold-up Snowboard Kick-Scooter for Use on Snow and Grass ($44.99)
- Bari LynnGirls’ Quilted Metallic Faux-Leather Backpack ($65.00)
- Juniors’ Peace Hooded PJs ($34.99)
image header source: Freckled Life