There are some natural remedies and solutions for pregnant women who may not want to take prescription medicines to control vomiting, nausea and other symptoms of early pregnancy. Here are 7 stand out ones.
- Ginger -is well-known for its nausea reducing qualities, and many women have had success with ginger tea for relieving their morning sickness. The crystallized packets that are made in Asian countries and sold in international food stores are yummy because they are pungent and already sweetened.
- Peppermint – You can drink it in the tea or take it in tablet of sugar-free candy form.
- Fennel seeds – These natural seeds, sold in health food stores, are great for easing queasiness. Just shake a few in your hand and chew. You can also add a few dashes to your tea.
- Slippery Elm – You can take this natural herb, sold at health food stores, to calm your tummy.
- Almonds – Eating a few of these at a time has been known to ease morning sickness. Almonds give you protein and are also one of the Superfoods. They’ve been linked to diabetes, cholesterol and inflammation control.
- Papaya -This fruit can help you deal with nausea.
- Pineapple – The tartnesss of this fruit may assist in dealing with morning sickness, but be careful the acidity in this fruit could have an averse affect with the food already in your tummy.