One of the fall’s trends we’ve spottedthat will play big this fall is leopard. As we know, many woman do not feel comfortable wearing prints while pregnant over fear they may make them look even larger than they already all as they expand in belly girth. Good thing there are many ways to work the trend, specifically via accessories.
Here are examples of how to pull off he leopard trend while pregnant:
1. Belt – Wear it above the bump and below the breast bone
2. Jewelry – It can be subtle, but going bold makes more of a statement
3. Scarf – You don’t have to do brown leopard either, mix it up with colorful as well
4. SmartPhone Case – Show off your trend savvyness by carrying a leopard print coverd smart phone
5. Shades – Finally, polish off any look with some funky leopard sunglasses with large frames.