This Labor Day Weekend is also a great time to get deals on home goods, like mattresses and appliances.
WalletHub recently released a pair of reports to celebrate the upcoming holiday weekend.
WalletHub’s Best Labor Day Salesi report provides a roadmap to savings, if shopping is your preferred form of relaxation.
And the Labor Day 2016 By The Numbers report helps to educate and entertain consumers with fun facts on all aspects of the holiday – from hotdogs and history to financials and 5Ks.
You can find a handful of highlights below.
Tablets, dishwashers and strollers – The best items to buy in September compared with the rest of the year.
35.5+ Million – The number of Americans who will travel 50 miles or more from home during the upcoming Labor Day weekend (5th straight year travel volume has increased).
$1.4 Billion – Cost associated with Labor Day weekend travel congestion caused by infrastructure problems.
16.2 – Average number of vacation days taken by American workers in 2015 (23% of workers earn no paid vacation time).
10 Best Labor Day Deals:
1. Kenmore Built-In Dishwasher – 46.15% off
2. Samsung Smart TV 55’’ – 50% off
3. Celebrity Power Media Chair – 43.80% off
4. Serta Coralee Queen Mattress – 66.88% off
5. Lenovo Ideapad Laptop i3 Processor – 40% off
6. Kenmore French Door Refrigerator – 42.50% off
- Lenovo Flex 4 14” 2-in-1 Laptop – 27.39% off
Haier 4K Ultra HD TV 65’’ – 40% off
NordicTrack E 7.0Z Elliptical – 40% off
Rocker Recliners – 33.33% off
Good luck deal hunting!