Some people are baffled by the fact that a corporate entity or brand, Amazon.com, sponsored Khloe Kardashian‘s lavish baby shower for her soon-to-be daughter with beau Tristan Thompson.
It is not uncommon for moms and dads-to-be to receive multiple baby showers. Often times, a family member or close friend will host one for close ties, the workplace will throw a work shower and if there is family in a remote location, there will be a shower thrown there so those back home can also celebrate and shower the new parents.
For celebrities, often times brands and media organizations will also host a shower as the case with Khloe’s. The following celebs had brands sponsor their showers
1.Danielle Jonas and her husband Kevin celebrated a baby shower thrown by Fit Pregnancy magazine.
2. Burt’s Bees was among the sponsors of Kourtney Kardashian’s baby showerwhen she was pregnant with daughter Penelope.
3. Le Bebe CoCo was among Kristin Cavallari‘s baby shower sponsors
4. And also Holly Madison‘s who donated her gifts to the charity Baby2Baby.
5. Target hosted Beverley Mitchell’s baby shower.
6. The Sopranos Jamie Lyn-Sigler donated some of her baby shower finds to the Baby Buggy charity.
7. Several liquor companies provided the libations for cocktails served up atLove and Hip Hop’s Yandy Smith‘s baby shower.
8. Jaime King enjoyed some fab brand goodies at her shower.
9. Ecoya‘s Sweet Pea & Jasmine home fragrance collection, a pink Quinny Buzz Special Edition stroller, a mamaRoo baby swing, a pink Hoppop Bath tub, a pink Little Giraffe Luxe Blanket, a Timi and Leslie diaper bag and a 5 ft. custom-made giraffe by Melissa and Doug all contributed to Victoria Beckham‘s baby shower.
10. Belly Bandit sponsored Jewel’s baby shower.
There you have it! One of the perks of being a celebrity and being hugely influential!