A woman likes to be spoiled – period. Whether it’s Valentine’s Day, Christmas, her birthday, or just Tuesday, she loves feeling special. So you can count on the fact that if she’s pregnant, she wants and needs to be pampered. If you’re looking to earn some brownie points, this pamper list has got you covered.
Below are some great ways that you can let her know that you love her:
1. The Power of the Spa What girl doesn’t love to spa? Spas are the epitome of being pampered. These days, many spas are catering to pregnant women. Now she can get a specially designed massage that addresses her body’s needs. A spa is a lot like a fancy restaurant; it has a menu full of delicious choices. Feel free to select an appetizer, a main course, and a dessert for your lady. Get her a facial, a massage, and a pedicure. She’ll leave feeling relaxed, pampered, pretty – and appreciated.
2. The Little Things Sometimes, it’s the little things that count. Those small but thoughtful gestures can have the biggest impact. Sometimes just asking if needs or wants anything can earn you big brownie points (even getting her real brownies can get you brownie points). Her hormones are a lot like a roller coaster. It’s important that you are sensitive to her feelings, and that you simply let her know that you are there for her. Give her a little foot rub, do the dishes, make dinner, or give her a card. These may seem like small gestures, but they’re ones that will make her feel pampered and loved.
3. Girls Just Want to Have Fun Cyndi Lauper sang it well: “Girls just want to have fun.” Plan a special little get together for her and her friends. Organize a spa day or an intimate girl dinner at the house. Whatever you decide, just make sure it thoughtful. Don’t microwave a couple some popcorn or hotdogs and think that makes a special girls’ night. If you do it, do it well. If you succeed, you’ll be a big hit with Ms. Preggers and her friends. Warning: Fellow husbands might have a bone to pick with you.
4. Your Love is like a Rock Your love is like a rock, and this baby solidifies that fact. What better way to show her that you love and appreciate her than with a rock? Diamonds, baby. Getting her some jewelry, whether it’s with diamonds or not, is a great way to symbolize your love and this special event in your lives. You can give her this luxe little gift before or after the birth of your baby. What woman doesn’t love jewelry? She’ll love it, and unlike her clothes, jewelry is a perfect fit. If possible, stick to necklaces or earrings. Fingers can swell during pregnancy. Jewelry will make her feel like a princess, and make her see you as her prince.
5. Date Night Women love romance, which is why they’ll even see a romantic comedy that’s received bad reviews. Like shoes, a woman can never have too much romance. Try planning a romantic date or getaway. Dinner at her favorite restaurant, a romantic candle-lit dinner in the backyard, a movie night on the sofa snuggling, or a mini weekend getaway at a luxurious hotel. Any of these ideas will make her feel pampered. For an extra dose of appreciation, feel free to indulge her with more than one of these fab ideas.
Hopefully, these ideas will inspire and get the cretative juices flowing!