Last year, we followed some pretty stylish celebs throughout their pregnancies.
We selected the top twelve of the most fashionable.
13. Model, author and TV host Chrissy Teigen announced that she and hubby John Legend were expecting again after welcoming their first child, Luna following years of fertility struggles. We’ve seen her style focus on feminine maxi dresses with intricate floral themes this pregnancy.
12. Duchess Catherine is also expecting, but she is on baby number three with husband Prince William. She always carry small which makes her bump tough to discern under her usually monochromatic sheath dresses, nautical structure dresses, and rider pants and boots under sweater, her usual fashion scheme.
11. We thoroughly enjoyed seeing Power star Naturi Naughton get dressed up to promote the third season of her hit STARZ channel show. She mixed it up with bold color, bump hugging dresses, fun and flirty dresses and bright pumps.
10. Models models and more models. Though Miranda Kerr is on her second pregnancy, we loved seeing her and fellow Victoria Secret runway stars 9. Bar Refaeli and 8. Behati Prinsloo show off their ity bity bikini wearing selves on the Gram. Prinsloo and her husband, Maroon 5 front man Adam Levine, are parents to a daughter, Dusty Rose, they welcomed in September 2016.
7. One half of our fave twin stars, Tia Mowry Hardrict also shows up on our top ten list as she has been showing off a more stylish pregnancy this round and some of it on her new YouTube video series show, Tia Mowry’s Quick fix. She too had some struggles before this pregnancy. Her son Cree with actor husband Cory Hardrict is 6 years old and she had discussed wanting to have a second shortly after he was born but was hamstrung by endometriosis.
6. Reality TV star Toya Wright has always been a fashion plate on the Gram so it was no surprise that she continue to wow us with her maternity looks. All eyes were on international human rights lawyer 5. Amal Clooney who welcomed her first children, twins with husband George Clooney this summer.
4. Fashion designer and lifestyle brand Lauren Conrad didn’t share too many public photos of herself while preggers but shots of her baby shower shows she kept is streamlined, simple and feminine. And pop star 3. Ciara also was understated during her second pregnancy with husband Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson.
2. Beyonce showed a lot more of herself this pregnancy compared to last when she remained a virtual recuse. As a result, her blog and social streams were flooded with fabulous, over-the-top, avante-garde looks!
Number 1 on our list is Khloe Kardashian who only acknowledge that she is 6 months preggers in the last few weeks of 2017. She sticks to a mainly black palette but her choice of oversized stylish sweaters and sweatshirts is comfy, relate able yet chic.Over 9 million people have enjoyed Bellyitch's Award-winning Celeb "bumpwatch" pregnancy and parenting blog. Trying to Conceive? Download our FREE Fertility 100 ebook. Hunting for Top Maternity or Kids Brands? Our Bellyitch 100 is the free resource for you. Baby Shower Shopping? Check out out Top Picks on Amazon or our Gift Guides.