It’s that time again…for a round up of the most popular blog posts you might have missed. I just sent this to my email newsletter subscribers and figured I’d share it here as well!
You can skip to the category that apply or resonate with you. No pressure. Click. Read and if you like it, share! Thanks!
- Here is how to fund your baby nursery from your extra space
- How to help your child deal with disappointment.
- If you don’t have $500K to bribe a coach and wouldn’t do that anyway because it’s illegal, here are 10 quality tips from an expert college admission coach on what your kid can do to get in the best college possible!
- I think it’s interesting that there was a survey of parents who give their children these names regret them after a celebrity names her kid that too! Doh!
- How to Turn your child’s artwork into wall art and home furnishings. We did! So awesome!
- Here are 100 items on your Spring Cleaning checklist! Get to work!
- What to know about breastfeeding when you have breast implants.
- Here are fun and creative ways to celebrate baby’s First Easter!
- 12 Ways to get yourself back after having a baby.
- Your guide to picking the right bra, before and after pregnancy
- Funny! This infographic chronicles all of the bad advice pregnant women have gotten over the years.
- Your pregnancy by your Zodiac Sign! Fascinating!
- Studies Say that prenatal vitamins can increase your fertility.
- Janet Jackson was spotted out and about with her son, Essia! See the pics!
- Former Tennis Champ Martina Hingis welcomed her first child.
- Serena Williams opened up a Poshmark store for charity and sold out her daughter’s stuff in hours! Wow!
- We loved Amy Schumer’s maternity shoot! It was so her and so fun!
- Why Meghan Markle says she doesn’t do Social Media.
- Surprise! Alanis Morissette is also preggers with her third child at 44.
- Meanwhile, on the other end of the age spectrum, 24-year old Kehlani welcomed her first.
- Jessica Simpson had her third kid, daughter Birdie Mae.
- Joining her in the baby girl club, is first time mom RHOA’s Porsha Williams.
- How to rock neon trend this year.
- And of course, there are Spring Nail ideas to attempt or at least look at.
- I styled one top 6+ Ways. Here is how it turned out!
That’s it for now! You’re all caught up!