Job Description: Sleep. 8-10 Hours worth. Weekends. Shift. Overtime. Some R.E.M. appreciated.
Guaranteed: Excellent Benefits including A more cheerful and pleasant wife and mother Start: As Soon As possible.
Sunday, March 16th with her boyfriend Gabriel Aubry in Los Angeles, according to MSN. No word on the name. That will be one gorgeous little girl, no?
UPDATE: Nahla Ariela Aubry is her name
yeah…I’m still on my pregnant celebrity kick and just read Christina Alguilera say that she purposefully chose to deliver via c-section, which is so interesting to me considering I only wish I could have delivered at least one of my three children vaginally. hmmmm. She told People magazine:
I didn’t want any surprises,” she says matter-of-factly of her decision to deliver via scheduled C-section at week 37 of her pregnancy. “Honestly, I didn’t want any [vaginal] tearing. I had heard horror stories of women going in and having to have an emergency C-section [anyway]. The hardest part was deciding on his birthday. I wanted to leave it up to fate, but at the same time I was ready to be done early!”
Celebrities and their choices. They bewilder me, but to each his own. I am not a judge.
i loooove Minnie Driver and just discovered while watching Jay Leno that she’s pregnant with her first child!! Loved her interview.
She is soo cute!
last week: 156
this week: 156 lbs
🙁 so…i think since i’ve been doing more strength training exercises, i’m gaining more muscle???
I took an inventory of my Home Gym and this is what it consists of:
- A Norditrac Treadmill
- A set of dumbells (10, 8, 5 and 3 lbs)
- A jumprope
- A Bosu Balance Ball (Got for $3 at a yard sale though it retails for $80!)
- A Pilates Ring
- A weighted Pilates Ball
- A floor Mat
- Two Steps for Step Aerobics (got fore $3 at a yard sale)’
- Two Stability Balls
- A Thigh Master
- Two sets of Resistance Bands
- Several DVDs, VHS and access to Fit TV on Fios Television
Meanwhile, OK magazine got a steal and paid merely a little over a half a million for pics of Gwen and 2 week old Kingston.OK Magazine lost their $2 million dollar bid for Brit and Kev’s first baby pic to People magazine.OK will give Britney’s sister, Jamie Lynn $1 million for the first pics of her child, which her mom negotiated shortly after finding out her teenage daughter was knocked up! yeah, down home family values. 😀
Though Nicole only got 1 million for pics of her boy Max, her magazine sold more than Christina who was paid $2million and had a baby within a day and at the same hospital as Richie
Even B, C and D list celebs can make money…OK magazine paid Larry Birkhead $1.7 million for picture of Dannielynn, daughter of the late Anna Nicole Smith
Tori Spelling got at least 6 figures for a cover of baby Liam
happened Sunday night and put a HUGE smile on my face! She was laughing at my goofy antics, by the way.
1. her early sleeping habits are NOTHING like her older brothers! I have myself to blame because I have the luxury of being home and being able to stay with up her, BUT she totally does not like sleeping between the hours of 2:30 and 7am! What is that about? Even if I keep her awake for most of the day like that day we went to Stroller Striders, she still manages to wake up around the same time in the wee hours of the morn to hang out! I’ve got to figure out how to reprogram her STAT! And it is NOT colic because from what I know about colic, the babies are unconsolable and just cry nonstop. She can be consoled alright…she’ll instantly STOP crying if you are ON YOUR FEET walking her. Good, right? What’s the problem, right? Well…she’ll wake up as soon as she realizes she is laying in a supine position!
I’m getting frustrated about missing all of the working morning hours and half of the afternoon catching up on sleep. When I get a good contract or can go back to work, I’m in trouble!
2. She is starting to look more and more like me these days. We had an active few days of being out and about and seeing friends. An overwhelming majority of them are pointing out that she is a “mini me” and they are talking to me when they say that. I know that babies will change who they look like from time to time until they finally settle into their own looks, and I am hoping she finally ends up looking like the hubby as the poor fellah simply wants an offspring to have his looks…and *sigh*…so far he’s not getting his way.
3. She likes her new childcare giver. Yesterday, we met the woman who will watch her when I have to go out and can’t tote her along. Like this week, I have to visit the accountants, the braiders, the dentist, a client and go to court and I certainly will need to have her watched. We’re going with the woman who watched my middle child last summer before he started school. I have a good vibe and feeling about her and I did another home visit to make sure everything is still kosher. She has a little girl and a high-school aged boy who lives with her and her husband. And right away, I could tell that GG was cool with them as she did not fuss or cry in their arms as she is known to do when she does not like a person or being held a certain way.
I feel comfortable that the woman lives in a first floor apartment in a quiet quaint neighborhood 5 minutes away from us as I know if anything goes down, God forbid, she can leave pretty quickly and get out with my baby in tow. She does not have any other babies she will take care of, but I fear she may get another more lucrative gig and leave me out in the cold with no child care. Anyway, as soon as I get a job or a significant long lasting contract, I will hire an in home nanny.
I better get to pumping some milk. Oh gosh, I haven’t had to do that since I gave birth as GG has been tied to my hip since then or supplemented on formula. I think I will send some bottles and a can of formula with strict instructions to give the baby the breastmilk first and use the formula in emergencies, if it runs out.