Check back here for give-aways and Contests.
If you are the producer of a baby, maternity, pregnancy related product, book or service you want reviewed on Bellyitch, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Ongoing Contest: The Hemaway Seat
There’s a new treatment for hemorrhoids called the HemAway Seat (www.hemaway.com). According to the makers, the device, it is FDA-cleared, convenient and effective. You don’t need to use creams, suppositories or even undergo an invasive procedure. The HemAway Seat fills a void in the available treatment options for hemorrhoids that allows sufferers to avoid surgery but is more effective than the home remedies currently out on the market. The Seat only works for internal hemorrhoids so make sure you consult your doctor to see what type of hemorrhoids you have.
- The HemAway Seat discreetly attaches (home model) or rests (travel model) on a toilet seat. Sufferers sit on the seat, which allows the hemorrhoid to retract into the body for instant relief.
- Hemorrhoid sufferers can use the device in the privacy of their own home.
- The HemAway Seat naturally uses one’s body weight to allow the prolapsing internal hemorrhoid to gently withdraw into the body for immediate relief of pain, discomfort and irritation.
Some facts about hemorrhoids:
- Hemorrhoids are one of the most wide-spread medical conditions in America, affecting more of the U.S. population each year than asthma and even obesity.
- One in two Americans experience hemorrhoids by the age of 50.
- 70 percent of women suffer from hemorrhoids at some point during pregnancy of after delivery. Thirty percent of them are still bothered by hemorrhoids one month after the baby’s birth, and 11 percent still have a problem after 6 months.
- According to one clinical study performed to test a new and highly effective surgical procedure, only 41 percent of advanced-stage hemorrhoid sufferers were satisfied with the results of surgical removal.
The makers of this device called The Hemway Seat are letting me give away one travel seat valued at $129.00!! to a Bellyitch Reader!
I will keep this post open until I get 10 entries. Email me Belly_itch@yahoo.com.
Put in the Subject line: Hemway Seat Giveaway.
Thanks for participating and Good luck!bellyitchblog.com+1 more Over 9 million people have enjoyed Bellyitch's Award-winning Celeb "bumpwatch" pregnancy and parenting blog. Trying to Conceive? Download our FREE Fertility 100 ebook. Hunting for Top Maternity or Kids Brands? Our Bellyitch 100 is the free resource for you. Baby Shower Shopping? Check out out Top Picks on Amazon or our Gift Guides.