This is the fourth and final day of my Bellyitch Favorite Things week and today, I’m giving away a copy of a book we just reviewed and loved: “Yeah Baby! The Modern Mama’s Guide to Mastering Pregnancy, Having a Healthy Baby, and Bouncing Back Better than Ever.”
An excerpt from the review:
In this meaty 350+ page book, Michaels aims to help enrich the unborn baby by making sure mom is educated on ways to eat properly, exercise adequately and avoid the toxins and other hidden dangers and misconceptions floating out there in the interwebs while she is pregnant.
The book is part information handbook, part autobiographical experience and part friendly resource and written from the New York Time’s Best Seller‘s perspective as she did some researching and digging to uncover some truths about the pregnancy experience. There are sections dedicated to various experts and doctors she and Heidi consulted while on their journey to baby.
The team of experts that contributed to the book include:
- Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz, MD is an Ob-Gyn, a Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist, and board certified in Integrative and Holistic Medicine.
- Andrea Orbeck is a PregnancyFitness Specialist who holds an advanced degree in Kinesiology and Intracellular Physiology.
- Katja VanHerle, MD is one of America’s Top Physicians in Endocrinology as named by Consumer Research Council of America.
- Cheryl Forberg, RD is an award-winning registered dietitian, chef, and New York Times bestselling author.
- Jay Gordon, MD, FAAP is a pediatrician who specializes in infant nutrition and breastfeeding.
Together, the author team, help new moms navigate the hidden dangers in their immediate environment; understand the check-ups, tests, and treatments a doctor recommends; and provides powerful solutions for all issues, from heartburn and swollen feet to more serious medical concerns. Also, readers learn how to optimize every facet of their child’s development, from IQ and long-term earning potential to future level of physical fitness and even taste preferences! Yeah Baby! also features a complete meal plan with delicious, nutrition-packed recipes, and a one-of-a-kind, trimester-specific fitness program, to ensure you bounce back stronger and better than ever.
Also, to pair up with a book about having a healthy pregnancy, I’m throwing in this fabulous veggie slicer, the Art and Cook 13-Piece Super Slicer!
This kitchen tool is able to slice, julienne, grate, separate egg yolks, etc. in one simple device that provides an easy to use non-skid bowl and all-in-one lid to grate, slice, clean and separate yolks in to prep for a variety of meals. Also includes a hand guard to protect your hand while using all blade attachments. (retails: $9.99)
The Super Slicer Includes:
- All-in-one lid
- Attachment lid
- Hand guard
- Non-skid bowl
- Salad spinner
- Yolk separator
- Stainless steel triple blade
- Egg beater blade
- Zesting blade
- Grating blade
- Slicing blade
- Ultra-fine julienne blade
- Julienne blade
Win These! Contest Open thru the end of the day!