It’s back to school time already!
Around the country and the globe, many parents are getting ready to send their kids back and some early birds are already assessing their needs and taking inventory of school clothes, supplies and equipment they already have so they know what they need to get.
Fortunately for today’s modern parents, coupon sites make it even more cost effective to find deep discounts and deals on everyday items.
I am happy to have discovered GroupOn coupons recently when I needed to get my break pads changed. I conducted a simple Google search and discovered a deal and a coupon and knocked $30 off the cost of new break pads! Sweet!
When I took a look around, I quickly discovered that GroupOn has curated coupons for many other retailers that would come in handy for school shopping in its new GroupOn Coupons offerings. For example, there are coupons where you can take up to 80% off already reduced items at JC Penny!
- Macy’s – 60% off store wide and more
- Office Depot – 50% off already reduced items discounted for the Back-to-school season
- Target -5% off Everyday shopping spree which you need at Target because you never leave that store with what you just went in there for
- Footlocker -As much as $200 for apparel and sneakers which a large family with a lot of children who take gym or play sports need.
- Toms – 25% off the popular go-to mom shoe
- NewEgg – Deep markdowns on laptops and tablets for your kid heading off to college
- Old Navy – Not just 60% off but an extra 30% off clothes you need to stock up on for back-to-school
- Asos – 10% off for your fashionable tween or teen and 20% off for moministas who are working moms
- Kohl’s -An extra 20% off already reduced back-to-school items and I spotted a big $30 off Nike coupon too!
- Walmart -Up to 86% off electronics for your college- or high-school bound kid.
- Sears – Not just a $35 off site wide on all departments, but discount codes on auto service to get the minivan in shape for the new school year
- And more!
Hop on these deals because a lot of them are available for a limited time and for limited quantity so you don’t want to miss out.
bellyitchblog.com+1 more Over 9 million people have enjoyed Bellyitch's Award-winning Celeb "bumpwatch" pregnancy and parenting blog. Trying to Conceive? Download our FREE Fertility 100 ebook. Hunting for Top Maternity or Kids Brands? Our Bellyitch 100 is the free resource for you. Baby Shower Shopping? Check out out Top Picks on Amazon or our Gift Guides.