In light of the fact that Duchess Kate (nee Middleton) is in the news again over her extreme case of morning sickness which forced her to have to reveal very early that she is with child again (for the third time), we thought we would re-share this post on Morning Sickness cures!
If you are in your first trimester of pregnancy and experiencing extreme morning sickness and can’t seem to get the traditional remedies such as mint tea, small meals, crackers and preggie pops to work, try these unconventional tricks;
1. Eat high protein right before going to bed.
2. Switch to iron-free prenatal vitamins and get your iron sources from foods like spinach and nuts.
3. Sip slowly on ice cold water when you feel queasy.
4. Take a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of warm water.
5. Before you get up in the morning, eat 2 saltine crackers in bed.
6. Eat a few almonds before you get up in the morning.
7. Take ginger in the form of tea, ginger mints or cookies.
8. Take vitamin B6 pills.
9. Use acupressure bands
10. Inhale the peppermint tea and wear peppermint oil on your wrist and sniff it when you get nauseous.
Hope you get relief.