You’ve heard of the Baby Bucket List: Things to do before you have your first baby and your life changes forever. When you are a DINK and have Dual Income, No Kids, you have more discretionary income to do lots of fun and crazy things.
Check out Marc and Angel’s list of 70 Things to Do Before Having Children. Here is a sample:
- Live in a high rise condo with an amazing view.
- Take a month long vacation on the opposite side of the world in a city with a completely different culture.
- Attend the Super Bowl live.
- Jump out of a perfectly good airplane.
- Make love in places you aren’t supposed to.
- Swim with the sharks.
- Scuba-dive to a large ship wreck.
- Audition to be on TV or in a movie… even if you’re just an extra.
- Throw the house party of all house parties. Supply all the booze and invite everyone you know.
- Take sexy photos of yourself (keep them somewhere safe).
- Learn to fly a plane.
- Become skilled with a musical instrument.
- Live in southern California for at least a year.
- Live in the heart of New York City, Chicago, Boston or another major city for at least a year.
- Spend a few weeks vacationing on the beaches of Kauai with your partner.
- Surf a Hawaiian wave.
- Learn to speak a foreign language.
- Visit the North Pole.
- Attend The Tonight Show or The Late Show as an audience member.
- Read at least 30
Read the rest at Marc and Angel Hack Life – Good luck! some of those things on this list…I don’t know! ha!