A personalized or custom gift is usually much appreciated by the recipient because he or she knows there was forethought given. Why? You have to order well in advance, usually, any gift emblazoned with someone’s name or favorite saying or image. Therefore, if you’re looking to give someone that type of present this Holiday season, you have to start plotting and planning now!
I curated a list of very cute, unique, one-of-a-kind-esque gifts to consider:
- Williams-Sonoma Personalized Kids’ Apron – ($20)
- Personalized Hobby Tumblers ($36+)
- Set of 5 personalized monogram socks ($50)
- Personalized children’s gift book ($35)
- Personalized Starbucks tumblrs ($8+)
- Personalized make up bag ($14)
- Personalized crayons ($13)
- Personalized name necklaces ($32)
- Personalized face socks ($21)
- Personalized bracelet ($32)
- Personalized water bottle ($20)
- Personalized wine glass ($12)
Girly Girlbellyitchblog.com+1 more Over 9 million people have enjoyed Bellyitch's Award-winning Celeb "bumpwatch" pregnancy and parenting blog. Trying to Conceive? Download our FREE Fertility 100 ebook. Hunting for Top Maternity or Kids Brands? Our Bellyitch 100 is the free resource for you. Baby Shower Shopping? Check out out Top Picks on Amazon or our Gift Guides.