- Check in and Pee in cup 2mins.
- Get weighed 2 minutes (plus 1/2 minute of me taking off heavy jewelry I think will add to the scale number)
- Get Blood Pressure checked. 2 minutes
- Wait in patient room room & Read Magazines2 minutes
- Listen to heartbeat on doppler (154 beats per minute) 3 minutes
- Get fundus height taken 2 minutes (I”m measuring 25 weeks so I’m on schedule)
- Chat with Doc about how great everything is and shopping for girl clothes 5 minutes
- Sign up 4 next visit 2 minutes
I gained 6 lbs [[EEK!]but I’m going to chalk that up to at least 2lbs of baby! yeah. Never mind that I’ve been eating like food is going out of business! hahaha!
Also, what is great about having an easy 3rd pregnancy is that you have less questions to ask the doctor b/c you know what your ailments are and how to cure them; and thus you can have a quick and painless OB appointments.
WE’RE IN THE HOME STRETCH!