If you know someone who is expecting this year and planning their child’s nursery or who recently welcomed a new arrival, and you want to gift that person something special for the Holidays, we’ve curated our pick of gifts all under $25 for you to consider.
1. A personalized framed piece of wall art bearing the child’s name will be a sentimental surprise. There are a lot of small sellers on Etsy who will create one for you and ship it off within days from order like this Custom baby nursery wall art Tiger nursery print which sells for only $13.95
2. Keeping with that theme but going bigger, you can get an actual wooden sign from 8 to 24 inches tall in the baby’s name. It can be hung up in the baby’s nursery above the crib and it too is just $13.95.
3. There are a lot of lamps on the market but this cotton elephant night light or lamp is perfect. It is not too bright and is whimsical and would stand out in any room. The company that sells this, Lily’s Lights, also makes multiple animals and colors. It’s just $24.95.
4. Music is great for babies. It’s wonderful for developing their inner outer ear development and balance. Also it is soothing. The Ocean Wave Projector night light comes with a built-in Music Player and has 7 color changing modes. Baby will be mesmerized by the lights and lulled by the music. It costs $23.99.
5. When time comes to take the baby’s first portrait, mom and dad do not necessarily need to rush out and pay a professional photographer (or they can). AiXiAng makes this adorable newborn photography handmade crochet knitted costume to wear to the shoot, at home or a photography studio. It’s a Christmas lion cap and pants set! Sooo cute! It’s only $12.85. Love it!
6. Help mom and dad save for their new baby with an adorable piggie bank! $24
7. This stars and moon night sky vinyl wall art decal sticker mural is adorable. It’ s white so you’d need to place it on a dark background. It’s 22 x 49 inches, which covers a wide area, and goes for $19.99
8. The trendy thing to do is take photos of the baby’s first month. These monthly stickers in a gender neutral color can be placed on the baby’s onesie or t-shirt before being snapped. The parents will be grateful for such a thoughtful gift. It is $12.95.
9. Finally, I love Yi!’s monitors and the Wireless IP Video monitor with Night Vision would be awesome to be used as a nursery monitor and it is modestly priced at $24.50.
Hope you love these ideas but even if you don’t perhaps they inspired you to get something similar, interesting or unique !
Over 9 million people have enjoyed Bellyitch's Award-winning Celeb "bumpwatch" pregnancy and parenting blog. Trying to Conceive? Download our FREE Fertility 100 ebook. Hunting for Top Maternity or Kids Brands? Our Bellyitch 100 is the free resource for you. Baby Shower Shopping? Check out out Top Picks on Amazon or our Gift Guides.